From: 80.00 €
Tour Start – 07.45 AM / 07H45 | Tour End – 04.00 PM / 16H00
The day begins with pick-up at your hotel at 07:45 am, stopping at the farmers market to buy the ingredients for lunch. We then drive to Furnas with stopping in Vila Franca do Campo to taste the famous Queijada da Vila.
In Furnas Lake, it is time for the chefs to show their skills in cooking lunch. After the lunch being prepared we start our walking tour around the Furnas Lagoon, ending in the village of Furnas (very easy walk), with the possibility of a dip in the hot springs of Poça da Dona Beija.
We then return to the area of the lake (Caldeiras) to enjoy lunch, which is served in the zone reserved for picnics around the lake.
After lunch, we return to the road (north coast), making a stop in the sour waters of Furnas. We then continue to the viewpoint of Pico do Ferro and enjoy a tea in Gorreana Tea Factory.
We pass through the viewpoint of Santa Iria, then return to the hotel.
- Includes: Hotel pick-up from Ponta Delgada city center, official guide/driver, meal, entrance in “Furnas Lake” and in “Poça da Beija”;
- Recommended: Comfortable clothes and swimsuit for a thermal bath;
- Lunch Menu: Fish, vegetables, wine/juice and regional bread;
- Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays;
- Minimum of 04 people;
- Subject to weather conditions.